EASTER EGG HUNT AND WINE TASTING COMBINED
For Easter this year, the Easter bunny has some fun in store for the kids – an Easter Egg hunt – and for you: a wine tasting!
Geneva’s Taxibike is proposing a family outing by TukTuk in the vineyards – combining the two activities.
While the kids hunt for chocolate eggs created by local partners, you get to taste some of Geneva’s best wines.
The ride – chauffeured by one of their drivers – will take you through the glorious surrounding countryside to a local wine cellar where the winemaker will welcome you with a guided visit to the cave, treating you to a tasting of their best offerings.
Next up, the family enjoys an Easter egg hunt on the property.
We did a wine tour with Taxibike and loved the experience. It may not be a steal, but it’s a great experience and very well organised.
- Balade vineyards 3h : 340 CHF (4 people) Easter egg hunt and tasting included.
- Balade vineyards 4h : 440 CHF (pour 4 personnes) Easter egg hunt and tasting included.
- Chocolates La Bonbonnière – multi-coloured egg : 10 CHF (ordered on command)
- Chocolates Favarger Milk chocolate egg with caramel 95g: 14.50 CHF (ordered on command
- For more info contact Taxibike on email@example.com or call them on: 078.607.10.10