The program at a glance:
- All day access to the gardens when you sign up for a workshop (admission included)
- Tailor your own weekend – choose which photography workshop(s) you would like to join
- The gardens will stay open late on Friday for sunset and open early on Saturday for sunrise. Entrance to the gardens during these times for self-guided shooting is free to All-Access Pass holders or people attending workshops on that day. (Access to the sunrise and sunset workshops is limited to All-Access Pass holders or those who purchase those workshops).
- All-Access Pass holders may also join a free guided tour on either Saturday morning to learn about the history of the chateau and the gardens.
- The château produces its own wine from the vineyards in the surrounding grounds. This is available for tasting throughout the day in the boutique.
1 workshop – CHF 90.-
2 workshop (the same day) – CHF 160.-
Full week-end – CHF 250.-
Full timetable and tickets: click here