COVID-SAFE CLEANING MEASURES
You’ll be in a private room for your float spa experience. Beyond the naturally disinfecting properties of Epsom salt itself, at ORIGIN the water is emptied and refilled between clients, filtering the water through three different cleaning filters: micron, ultraviolet and carbon, coupled with a hydrogen peroxide solution.
The private float rooms are also cleaned and disinfected between each client.
We highly recommend this no-contact spa experience. From the moment you enter the spa to your flotation and your time in the relaxation space afterwards, you’ll love the entire experience. Even if you’re a little claustrophobic like me, I felt completely at ease in the cocoon. However, there’s also an open pool for one or two people if you prefer. The staff are very friendly and approachable, too.
Especially if you’re trying to keep social distancing to a max, sensory isolation flotation might be the perfect fit for you as you’ll be completely solo while you float.
I can’t wait to go back!
ORIGIN Float Experience
Address: Rue Prévost-Martin 23, 1205 Geneva
Tel: 022 503 51 10
- Classic session, 125 CHF (90 minutes including 60 minutes of floating)
- Special discovery offer for 2 classic floats, 150 CHF (instead of 250 CHF)
- Floating in pairs, 180 CHF (90 minutes including 60 minutes of floating)
- Boost session, 70 CHF (Only between 12 noon-2pm, 50 minutes including 30 minutes of floating)
- Additional offers available
Mon and Wed: 12 noon-10pm
Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun: 9am-10pm
Origin Float also offers complementary therapies:
- Shiatsu with Sophie
- Holistic bodywork, sensing massage and thai yoga massage with Jessica
- Sophrology with Vanessa
- Reiki with Melissa
NOTE: This is a sponsored post. The views in the article are our honest views – we only write about products or companies we like. Huge thanks to Origin Float Experience for inviting me to try floating – I loved it!
You might also want to check out a dry flotation experience!