LOOKING FOR A FUN NIGHT ‘OUT’ WHILE STAYING IN DURING LOCKDOWN?
GET 15% OFF A FUN ONLINE WINE TASTING EVENT!
TASTE ITALIAN WINES PAIRED WITH ITALIAN FOOD – VIRTUAL NIGHT OUT
by Alana Dunsmore
Tired of virtual cocktails? Looking for a fun night out – while still social distancing?
My husband and I tried one of the Geneva Wine Society’s ONLINE wine tasting events recently and we highly recommend this experience. Read our review of the ONLINE WINE TASTING EVENING.
In fact, we loved it so much we teamed up with Geneva Wine Society to offer THINGS TO DO IN GENEVA subscribers 15% OFF their next online event on May 16 at 8.30pm, featuring Italian wines (and food, if you want to go all out).
HOW TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT:
Sign up to our weekly FREE newsletter to get access to this deal, as well as future exclusive benefits – CLICK the button below.
If you already receive our newsletter simply CLICK the button below and tell us in the email that you’re a subscriber.
Once you have the code, claim your discount when buying tickets from email@example.com or message them on Facebook or Instagram mentioning your code.
NORMAL PRICE: CHF100
DISCOUNT DEAL: CHF85 with code
Please NOTE: (The Italian meal – CHF35 – is not part of the discount)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR ITALIAN WINE TASTING EVENING
The wine tasting will feature wines from Barolo and Barbaresco, two wine regions that share much but are also very different. Two unique expressions of the same grape variety which you’ll explore together drinking two wines brought to you by Wine Insiders Geneva.
The cost of the evening includes:
* Delivery of the 2 wines to your door. — There is no need to open both bottles on the same night but if you decide to open them you can keep them in the fridge for at least a week.
* A fun online wine tasting full of very useful information on how to evaluate wine and an overview of both wine regions,
* Wine tasting notes, a wine tasting guide and wine vocabulary
* Food pairing ideas to prepare before the tasting if you want to nibble on something while we drink the wines.
Italian restaurant Karne has prepared a choice of three special dishes for those who live in Geneva and would like to pair their wine with Italian food on the night.
* Salumeria – Assortment of cheese and charcuterie
* Fagottini al Tartufo – fresh truffle filled pasta in a creamy truffle sauce.
* Involtini di Manzo – Roules de boeuf, filled with cheese and truffles accompanied with seasonal vegetables.
Each choice costs CHF35 per person and this is optional. NOTE: The meals are not included in the 15% discount to THINGS TO DO IN GENEVA subscribers.)
The food will be available for take away from the restaurant or delivery (at an extra cost)
You will do the tasting online through Zoom.
Due to delivery restrictions this event is available to those living in canton Geneva and canton Vaud up to Lausanne. RSVP until Thursday 14th May.
EMAIL US NOW TO GET YOUR 15% DISCOUNT CODE.
Once you have the code, email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase tickets and get your discount. Remember to tell us if you’re already a subscriber to our newsletter. If not, we’ll sign you up to receive our FREE weekly offers and news.