UPDATED: DATES EXTENDED!
AN UNAUTHORIZED BANKSY EXHIBITION IN BASEL? SOUNDS PERFECT TO US!
BOOK YOUR TICKETS BEFORE THEY SELL OUT
Banksy has hit Switzerland… in Basel this time, and in an “unauthorized” exhibition, whatever that means.
Apparently Banksy himself has had nothing to do with this exhibition, but the works are “certified and authentic” and are on loan from private collections.
“Building castles in the sky” includes 100 original works, from the famous painting of the little girl with the heart balloon to the flower thrower. There are even sculptures, too – who knew Banksy is also a sculptor!
Banksy explores themes such as capitalism, war, freedom, and more, and his unorthodox style – and hidden identity – has made him a living legend worldwide.
EXTENDED until 5 September 2021
Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 7pm.
Reserve early for weekend slots as they’re usually fully booked!
- Adults (from 16 years): CHF 24
- Students / Seniors (64-65 years) / IV-Authorized: CHF 21
- Children (5 to 15 years): CHF 16
- Family package (2 adults + 2 children): CHF 63
- Free admission up to 4 years!
- Audio guide available on site: CHF 5.– (German, French, Italian and English).
The exhibition is accessible for wheelchairs.
Language: The exhibition texts are in English and German.
Find out more