FRIDAY 16TH FEBRUARY 2018
The Village du Soir and Far East Community invite you to join the festive atmosphere to celebrate the Chinese New Year 2018 – the year of the Dog.
Asian food and Bubble Tea (the well-known Taiwanese drink) will be served from their food stands, as well as a great list of activities on the agenda, including:
- Chinese Calligraphy Workshop: Demonstration & Initiation.
- Film Screening: Ip Man (Wing Tsun Kung Fu) at 8.30pm.
- Wing Tsun Kung Fu Demonstration at 10.15pm.
- Performance of traditional music “Pipa”.
- Lion Dance accompanied by musicians.
Followed by a 100% All Style party with a hint of K-Pop music, with DJ Seiji (Paris) and DJ Sleez.
WHERE: Village du Soir, 24 route des Jeunes, 1227 Carouge.
WHEN: Friday 16th February 2018 from 8pm to 6am.
FURTHER INFO: Click here for the Village du Soir Facebook page.