Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career, an MBA can give you this opportunity.
If you are ready to move forward in your career, but you are wondering which MBA program would best suit you, join us in Geneva on the 24th of October at the QS Connect MBA event.
This will be a jam-packed evening with networking sessions, admissions panels, and much more! Gain access to a pool of scholarships worth up to $7M, and don’t forget to register for your personalized 30 min meetings with admissions directors from top ranked Business Schools.
Schedule your one to one meetings with the following business schools:
● Goethe Business School (Germany)
● Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (France)
● Business School Lausanne (Switzerland)
● EPFL Executive MBA Program (Switzerland)
● Rochester-Bern Executive MBA Program (Switzerland)
● Ecole Polytechnique (France)
● HEC School of Management – Paris (France)
● Hult International Business School (US / Multi-Campus)
● European University : EU Business School (Germany)
● IE Business School (Spain)
● Webster University – Geneva (Switzerland)
● IMD EMBA (Switzerland)
● Alliance Manchester Business School (United Kingdom)
● Geneva Business School (Switzerland)
● University of Chicago, Booth School of Business (US / UK)
● ESCP Europe (Multi Campus)
This is your chance, don’t miss it!
Simply register below and we will reach out to you with a personalised schedule for you on the day.
The event is free but spaces are limited. More information on our website.